Sunday, July 27, 2014

Funny pictures. Haha.

I am currently not caffeinated enough.

Caffeine.

Levels.

Are.

Low.

Too low, I find, to properly express myself through words.

Yesterday was a long day.

FanTAStic!!!  . . .but long.

So here are some funny pictures.

***They make me giggle.  It's all I'm saying.***



(Y'all best NOT.)














(We call them braids.  Because, Oh-I'm-sorry-I-thought-this-was-AMERICA.)



(Natasha Lyonne is completely awesome in this show.)




(Woman, DID.  YOU.  JUST.)





(Kill it.  Kill it with FIRE.)




(And that's my ONLY weakness. . .)






=)








(Tinaaaaa!!!!!!)





(If I had a daughter. . . yeah.  She would hate me.)





(Totally weird dogs.)




(. . . Hunter humor.  Love it.)

=D

And now you may continue on with your day.

That is all.

As you were.





No comments:

Post a Comment