Friday, December 26, 2014

So I Got My First Infinity Scarf, and You've All Been Doing It Wrong =D

Christmas day is over, and today has been a L-A-Z-Y day around our house.

But, while drinking my coffee this morning with a sleepiness so deep that it was close to cold desperation. . . I considered writing a few different blog posts.

There are things I've been meaning to write about, and just haven't gotten around to it yet.


. . . I've been BUSY, okay??





Anyway.

I could write about Christmas, or I could write my eulogy for the late Mr. Ash Ferley, or I've been thinking a lot about a piece on forgiveness, and growing your soul, and blah blah blah.

Frankly, yesterday was FANTASTIC (!!!) . . . but I am TIRED.

And I just wasn't up for anything that deep today.

. . . . . .

Then I remembered that I had some Christmas gifts in a bag that I had yet to put away.

And IN IT. . . were TWO Infinity scarves.





And so, in the spirit of the season. . . of the SEASON, PEOPLE!!!!  . . . I totally blew off everything else I was going to do today (aside from take a nap. . . I managed to fit that in), and had a mini photo shoot in front of my bathroom mirror, trying to figure out different ways to wear an Infinity scarf.

(I'm late to the party, I know.  It has been previously established in this blog that I do NOT have the faintest CLUE about fashion.)

However, from what I can tell. . . you've all been doing it very, VERY wrong.

Pose #1:  The Basic Draped-Shoulder.


I liked this one.  As a lady who appreciates having her shoulders covered, but is not a huge fan of long sleeves, I found this to be a winner.

Also, the low front loop makes a great pocket for holding snacks or whatever.


Pose #2:  The Head-Covered Chin-Bow



Not a favorite.

A little too Star Trek-y, but not in the good way.

Zero stars.


Pose #3:  The Snuggly-Neck



A bit basic, in my opinion, but I would wear it.

My neck was fabulously warm.  Once I got past the sensation that I was slowly being strangled.  By really soft hands.


Pose #4:  Definitely Trekked Out



. . . TOO Trek-y??




Yep.  

Maybe just a *smidge* too Trek-y.



Pose #5:  Yeah.  This feels *right*



Yep.  I feel like I probably should've dressed like this every day of my life so far.


Pose #6:  The Frickin Goddess



OH.

MY.

STARS.

I'd like to introduce you to how I'll be dressing from now on.

Hope you enjoyed this brief tutorial on how to properly wear your scarf.

=)

LOVES.




No comments:

Post a Comment