Saturday, July 27, 2013

Some Funny Pictures

I could not sleep last night.

Michael had to be at work early this morning, and as I was sure my coughing and tossing would keep him up. . . I slept on the couch.

It was not great.

At 2:00 a.m., I walked upstairs and turned off Devin's tv.

. . .he has had two warnings about this. 

We put his tv on a timer, and he is not to turn it back on.  On the occasion of his last warning, he was informed that the next time one of us woke up at 2 a.m. and his tv was on, it would be removed from his bedroom.  (Later, because I KNOW this kid, I reminded him of this, and assured him that we were quite serious.)  Soooooo. . . this evening after Mr. gets home, there will be a brief Personal Television Removal Service.  (Because I am not even going to attempt to carry that thing down the stairs by myself.)

Anyway, after 2 a.m. the only big news was BAD DREAMS.  Awful.  Horrible.  Left a bad taste in my brain.

So here's a barrage of pictures from the internet that I find amusing, because I plan on sitting here and looking at memes and funny cat pictures until the Nightmare Flavor has completely gone away.

Enjoy!

=)

Motivations  =)

 
 
 
 
Elmo speaks with the Pentagon.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Cash Wisdom
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What I've Been Through
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Also yes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
They had ducks.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
. . . due to Kevin.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yep.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dammit, Dave!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I also kind of like the dog sitter. . .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
PLEASE.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Too true.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment